Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Petra
to be honest, with only one week, you really shouldn't look at the Delhi trip. I do a lot on my holidays and even I wouldn't look at that :D
Why not keep that for another time? You can actually fly into Delhi from the UK quite cheaply if you keep checking prices and a tour is very cheap. We will def return there and do another trip when we have a spare week( at the right time of year)
Have a look at my trip report here and see if that persuades you that another holiday in India is needed :)
:welcome to HT by the way!
Hi Fiona
Thanks for the welcome
Yes, you are probably right about my over ambitious travel itinery. I just must see the TM and so would my mum, and when we looked at Delhi prices, hotels and then flying to Goa, it worked out more expensive.
But I will heed your wise words and be realistic when I arrive.
All the very best - and what a brilliant job you and your team do. I see you replied to my message very soon afterwards.
Thanks again
Gella
that sounds like a final post- I hope you stick around here :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.