Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Football bars
9 Posts
If you have a walk down to the sea front from the Laguna Hotel towards the canal, and the canal area itself, you'll find plenty of bars that show football. The Marmaris Palace is just outside of Icmeler so it's a 10 minute walk or so.

Darren
Thanks very much for that, I think I can manage the 10 minute walk.
I'm sure there is a Man Unt bar at the other end of Icmeler from where you are towards the harbour area, if not there is one in Marmaris. As the other poster said plenty of bars will show football though.
There are lots of bars that show the football,but if you really want somewhere with the atmosphere jump on a dolmus from outside your hotel,a turqoise blue and white one and get off at Point Centre opp Taj Mahal restaurant in Marmaris and head towards the beach,all the fooball bars are all there on the right. :cheers
Thanks a lot for the info, too many important games to miss.
On marmaris sea front (well just off it ) there is a cluster of football bars right next to each other including Anfield bar , ibrox bar , celtic , man utd and an everton one , hope tis helps , although most bars will show the footy
Thanks very much Simon, will probably head for there. have to get through tonights performance first. Hope we do better than Spurs last night, did feel a bit sorry for them though, they deeserved something out of the game.
Well i'm an Exeter fan so no concern of mine lol , enjoy your holiday , i'm out there again july 15th , roll on
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.