Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
There's plenty of pubs in naami bay that show prem football although there's better matches to watch :lol:
Hahaha! The wigan match wasn't that fantastic!

Do you the names of the bars/pubs that show the matches?

Clueless
I suspect the Camel Bar will be your best bet.
cluless- im going in sept- what hotel are you staying in ??
Tavern is a great english bar that also shows sport
Hi Helenback22

I'm staying at the sheraton sharm hotel! and i can't Wait! 3 weeks 2 days to go!!
Yes, I agree with Kitty, Watched all the games in the Tavern whilst I was in Sharm last year and it was a good atmosphere :)
clueless, were going on 4th sept! see you for the man u game- Come on Liverpool game!!!!
Yes Tavern or Camel bar the places to watch only problem is they get packed and its annoying upstairs at the Tavern where people sit with water they have brought in and nick the best seats leaving the paying cutomers struggling to see the big screen. And the Camel bar is just NUTTY (in joke for those who know it hahaha ) Come on you REDs UTD ones that is :lol:
Paul
Camel bar is the place for English fottie!

http://www.cameldive.com
Hi All

Off to Dreams Beach in Sharm on Thursday:D Can you let me know if I will be able to watch the Liverpool/Man Utd game anywhere in Namma Bay this weekend and also the Liverpool Champions League game next week. Thanks
When we were there you could see all the games in the Camel - great bar aswell.
:oops: Sorry about this but someone has asked me if there are any bars in Sharm/Namma Bay where these matches might be shown?
I really need to know where there will be football as on my week there my team Tottenham are playing both Everton and Man Utd and I simply cant miss these games so late in the season!! Any tips would be welcome
nexxi,

Most of the hotels can access brit football games on their sat services but I was told it costs them a lot of money to do so. The Camel Bar in Nama Bay has a few wide screens showing most sports,they may even have a sky+ type service as they were showing cricket and footy at the same time last year. There is also a bar towards the sea front. the name of which escapes me but has been on here before, that was showing the Wales England game last year as a couple guys on honeymoon in the Crown Plaza went down. I wasn't allowed :roll:

Watching Tottenham however would probably cause more distress to the HT crowd than wearing a thong backed bikini bottom, bearing your boobies and chanting "I haven't got a visa but I've got the Shi'tes" whilst blagging the last hand whipes in Sharm.
I am in Sharm El Sheikh from 22/04 for 2 weeks when the two semi final legs of the champions league are on. Is there anywhere i can watch the LIVERPOOl v Chelsea game? Thanks in advance
Ah i was there when Liverpool where in the final of the European cup two years ago when they were 3-0 down at half time and came back to win.... yes there are several places, we watched it at the bus stop bar and sat outside, most hotels and rooms have it on, and in the mall there had TVs everywhere watching it, the Egyptians love English teams. of course LFC are my favourite team :wink:

Michelle x
That night was amazing here in Liverpool--------mind you think I would have preferred to watch it in the Sun :wink:
Sorry--- :offtop
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.