Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
hi alisai
im not staying at that hotel but i am flying from manchster. what time are you flying? we have to check in at half 4!!!! :cry: :shock: so not looking forward to that.
only 1 more sleep for me, not flying til sunday morning but not goin bed tomorrow night cos il probarbly oversleep knowing my luck!!!!!
Hi, well I started this thread way back in February, when I had 254 sleeps to go.

Only one now, and we're off!

It's been a quick 22 million seconds!

Have a great time everyone
mgb
Hi Michelle

the flight on sunday is at 8.10pm from manchester arriving in monastir at 12.20am...
7 days and counting, can't wait!! :pele
6 more sleeps roll on sunday :lol:
this time in 2 weeks we will be there.....can't wait.Packed the kids stuff already.
2 more sleeps nice early flight 06.25 there for 10.25 cant wait not even got my cases out yet will have a mad rush tomorrow packing like always.
Cherished,

Have a great time :D Know how much you've been looking forward to it! Enjoy
1 more sleep for me and then way hey I'm off for 1 week.

:fly can't wait.. haven't even started packing :lol:
Leaving today in about 5 hours, still haven't packed a thing, still washing my things that I want to take, alwaysleaving things to the last minute :roll:

can't wait :hyper see you all in about 1 week :pele
Well only 1 day to go,all packed and cant wait to get there.Roll on 3am when we get picked up to go to the airport. :D
212 days to go...staying at occidental allegro abou sofiane all inclusive..just me and hubby...26th sept-3rd october...any advise welcome...
7 more sleeps :D

Were off to Tunisia for the FIRST time a week today (Sunday 25th Feb)

We normally do Turkey twice a year, but fancied a change this year.

We are staying at the 'Royal Marhaba' in Sousse.

Really hoiping we can do a boat trip and maybe quad biking/ jeep safari or similar..

any tips via P/Message would be more than welcome

started packing and getting pretty excited now!

:pele :ghug :pele
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.