Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
fussy eaters
3 Posts
Hi

We've been to Playa d'en bossa for the last two years. First we went to Fiesta Palm Beach which was really nice. You book half board then upgrade to all inclusive when you arrive. You can either do it just for drinks or food and drink. When we went the children were 5, 10 and 11. Last year we went to the Fiesta Club Don Toni and did the same, upgraded to all inc when we arrived. Both were thomson superfamily, although don toni is no longer superfamily. Meals at both are buffet style and my eldest daughter is very fussy but always managed to find something to eat. Good thing being buffet style with lots to choose from you can always go and get something else. Being superfamily there is a seperate section for the kids to go and get their own from if they want. Out of the two I think the Palm Beach was the best hotel.

There are quite a few Fiesta hotels in this area and all seem to have really good reviews and most are right on the beach! Kids wanted to go back next year but we're off to Rhodes for a change.
Thanks for that info. The grankids are only 5 & 3 so we didn't want a long flight or to have to travel too far the other side. We stayed at Figueretas when our kids were young and fancied the look of Playa D'en Bossa then.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.