Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
cheers gemma, cant get my nails done as i bite them :oops: but cant reach my toe nails so there ok :rofl :rofl
Ive spoken to Misha and you will get a good discount bluemoon :wink:
got my toe nials painted and filed with a horrific metal file on the beach, she told me 300 rps I laughed like crazy and paid her 100. the next day I took it all off as the varnish was lumpy, sandy and just vile. The METAL file made my toe bleed and I wonder if she washed my blood off it ready for her next customer.

don't get your nails done on the beach, the salons do a better job and a better price.
Sounds painful Vegasone :yikes Although I must admit ive never had any problems with the girl I use at Baga Beach and the nails are always beautiful. Do you know how much it costs in a beautician/nail bar to get a manicure or pedicure done whilst in Goa?
yes its about 150 rps so beach girls are ripping people off as per ususual.
150 rupees is really good. I normally pay 250 rupees. I will need to make enquiries about finding a good nail bar in the Baga area and will give it a try. Thanks for the info.
I didn't get my nails done on the beach this year as Squeeze shack has now got a brilliant security guard called Joy who keeps all the unwanted sellers away from your sunbeds (he lets the ones in want though) so this year I didn't have any saris (spelling?) wiped across my face whilst I was pretending to sleep or any of the nail girls hassiling - he was great and very amusing to watch him chase them all away.

Donna
XX
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.