Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I always have my nails done by Sonia who works the part of the beach around brittos, oceanic shack in baga, she is really friendly and I pay 250 - 300 rps for my toenails in pretty colours with diamante beads etc, she does a really nice french manicure also, shirleyv xx
Hiya

Yeah I got mine done in January by Sonia, I was at Oceanic shack at the time. If I remember correctly my sister and I got hands and toes done and it cost us 350rps each with diamantes. Well worth the money!
Thanks for your replies, we use Squeeze shack which I think is close to Oceanic I was definitely ripped off last year I'm sure I paid about 600rps :oops: just for my hands (must have seen me coming), I shall be looking for Sonia a week on Friday.

Thank you

Donna
XX
I've just asked Mrs Max13biker - she goes to "Simply Beautiful."

A pedicure and nails painted is 300 Rs. they have a parlour in Calangute near Nizmar and a new one in Candolim down past the Stonehouse.

Be aware, when you use the girls on the beach - it's 100Rs for the shack owner, 100Rs for the police and 100Rs. for the girl. :shock:

Your choice!
I agree, Simply Beautiful is great. Full Pedicure inc toes painted takes about 70mins and so good that you feel like you have had new feet fitted. French Manicure done by Alicia is also great, the salon is clean air conditioned and very friendly. Prices are listed on a tariff card so you won't be ripped off.

GFF xx
goa
I went to Sunita at Cut of Styles on border of Candolim and Calangute - was recommended by Helen and Alan [thanks] and her mobile no. Was 100 rps for manicure and 100 rps for real pedicure, threading was 25 rps.
Stick with a beautician in a salon. Had mine done on the beach last year and they were a terrible mess. The polish was all tacky and lumpy. Yes I got ripped off, I paid upfront.
Can anyone tell me how long the nail varnish stays on the nails :?: I got my nails done in november past got them done on the beach and it cost 250 rupees I was more than happy with them :lol: :lol: but I found some nails did not stay on as good as other ones ...has this happned to anyone else
I think the girl that done my nails was called ...nisha...or something like that ...she was good .............colleen
I, too had my nails done by Nisha. A lovely girl. Can't remember what I paid, but had them done in the morning, they looked lovely with diamante things on - but it was all off by night time!! It just peeled off.
The girls in the Nizmar Hotel are excellent, my toenails with diamante stayed on for weeks after returning home.
We had manicure and pedicure done by Marta at Queen Beach Shack, Calangute. She has a salon at the back of the shack and is a fuly trained beautician. Nail polish stayed on our toes for weeks after coming home so did the diamantes. i think we paid 250 rps last year but will be going again this time. She also does fantastic facials. She has a price list with photographs in it so you know what you are going to pay. Also does massages. You can have a fantastic self indulgent day on the beach for next to nothing.
Brenliz .can you tell me a bit about queen beach shack I have never heard of that one :shrug is it to the left or the right of the steps ....I know im :offtop here so can you post back to me in the beach shack place in the forum ......colleen
Will put under new heading for you
:glynis Liz I know where that is ok ...I will put it on my list for when we go in november ....would you believe I have a right few things on my list already ...thanks again ......can anyone tell me where the arabian shack is in candolim ..please .....colleen
Oh Colleen, you've stolen my post!!! :lol: I don't mind though because I will be drinking Bacardi Breezer on Baga beach in 1 weeks time.

Donna
XX

:pele :pele :pele
Colleen, I've just pm'd you re Arabian.
With my luck donna you will be able to get pineapple barcardi breezer when you go next week ...........time has went so fast only a week to you go thats hard to take in ............colleen
The girl at Baga Beach is called Misha (dont know if thats the correct spelling). She done my nals about 1 hour ago! I have used her before and the polish and diamonds stay on for a few days anyway. Cost 250 rps.
hya gemma, where abouts is misha on baga beach?? do you think i could get them a bit cheaper as i have only 9 toes? :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.