Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
:whoops we forgot IC but I think everyone must be giving good tips when they pay their bill, we do
chilly
chilly wrote:
thats what we are worried about jetti !!!! :rofl by the way if a few people, including waiters!! look a bit wide eyed and shocked in the photos its because they were,,,, shocked!! literally by Splits little electric gadgets ... no clues!!! :yikes hilarious!! yes. i got well and truly caught too!!
chilly :rofl

Chilly,you know thats just the start dont you :rofl Was a great night and was enough room for us all to sit round together.If that many people come to Why Not
were in trouble Chilly :tup
OOOOOH eck, better save me a seat at the "Why Not" then Chilly......don't forget the matchsticks :D
Chilly thanx for the piccy's they are great i would have like to know the names of the h/t members though..Keep up the good work..
:cheers

Chilly they where brill but who are they sorry but you are just going to have to do this all over again :rofl
I am going to have to sit on my hands as well because everyone was smoking and i stopped in august but as soon as i have a drink or i see someone with one that's me craving and i am very weak :que

Pip
x
I think you have got the job Chilly official photographer :really Just need to improve on a few things :rofl
Oh I know I am really sorry everyone that i didnt name everyone in pics, but it took me hours to upload the pics as i had to do only 2 at a time :yikes i tried for ages last night (well early hours of this morning) to do more at once but it just wasnt happening, with my connection i suppose, even though its broadband... and I am still paying by the minute till they sort out my proper internet package!!!! it was ok last year but since going away i have to wait a mth to get it back (upgraded)...thats India eh!! so if i had put a different caption for each pic i would have been on here for ever!! I could go back now and try gradually, but not sure now if i can amend the captions?? :que can I??
Yes Split we were saying the same last night about whynot? room wise, if there are so many of us again as there was last night particularly on 21st or is it 23rd?!! :D (lost track of time) it could be a squeeze!! ... anyway yes it was a terrific night and we didnt get home till 2-2.30am i think it was!!! the service was brilliant and I think everyone enjoyed the food...and so many nice people, 4 of them were newcomers to Goa that was Tracan and o/h with the 2 boys (who were really well behaved and lovely kids) they love Goa and said they knew within a short time this would not be their last hol here!! surprise surprise!! and ??? she couldnt remember her HT name :rofl but she is at the end doing a thuimbs up with handsome husband and two small girls ... then the guy I am sitting with in one pic with his arm round me is Alfie, (Alfienchris) and Chris was down the other end in one pic talking to split (balding head... but as i said to him, God only made so many perfect heads the rest he put hair on !!!)and his o/h at he end of the table....is this helping !!! probably not!!! give up!!
chilly ;)
Oh chilly you make me feel guilty now...I am really chuffed you put the names to the new people(h/t's) its all hard work and long hours and no pay(what else have you to do) only joking :rofl I'm grateful none the less wish i could be there too..you are enjoying yourself too much by the looks of it. :mrgreen: Please keep the photo's coming i am enjoying them..THANX.
Chilly I love the photos, even more I love that we can smoke :rofl :rofl :rofl
Thanks Chilly for taking the time with the photos you look like you had a great time :tup

jantie
I cant believe this thread is half way down the second page!!! :que
Hope everyone is well. Ive not had much of a chance to post in the forum recently. My mum is in hospital, had surgery on Monday, and she has been my priority just now. Plus my OH very sadly and suddenly lost his Mum two weeks ago, so its been a horrible time for us recently.
I also miss Fiona about the forum, she is great and very much missed :(
Anyway ive got 3 pages of new postings to read :duh which isnt like me cos normally I am on the ball when it comes to the Goa forum.
We should be flying out next Thursday 27 November, but will make a decision on our holiday in the next couple of days, it depends how much progress my Mum makes over the weekend and then we will see what happens. Anyway I havent forgotten everyone, ive just not had a lot of opportunity to post, its been such a busy, hectic, stressful, worrying time.
Hope to meet some of you at the meets. I see there are quite a few new people on the forum, so it will be good to meet the newbies and have a coffee with them as well :cheers
Sorry about your mum Gemma. We had the same worry when making our first visit to Goa 10 years ago but our mum insisted we go as she said she had enough people at home to worry about her (we are 2 of her 9 children). It still doesn't help though even though you know that. Hope everything works out for you and your mum is soon feeling better, you will need your holiday after all the stress. Sorry we won't see you this year, we just miss each other.

Brenda & Liz xx
hello Gemma33

i am very sorry to hear about your mum-in-law, that is so sad, my condolences to your husband.
hope your mum is getting better and will be well enough to enable you to take your holiday, i know how much you look forward to Goa, my thoughts are with you both
Hi gemma
so sorry to hear about ur mum, hopefully all will be ok, our condolences to ur o/h on his sad loss,
hope to see you at one of the meets if you get away
take care
Hi Gemma, i am so sorry to hear of this news, i hope things get better for you and your family
Well there's going to be a big crowd of H/T's at tonites meeting(whynot) i will expect to see some rather good photo's in the next couple of days(chilly) PLEASE...Missing you all have a :glynis for me..
Irishcolleen phoned me tonight at 8pm (Goan time) and there were no HTers at Why Not at that time, of course that was early and probably people turned up after that.
Thanks to everyone for their kind messages about my Mum. She is on the mend and doing fantastic. Looks like we might get on holiday to Goa on Thursday :)
Glad everythings going well Gemma and enjoy your holiday :cheers

Just need to share the news that on Thursday at 20.42 my first grandchild, Callum, entered the world!!

Sorry if it's :offtop but I'm sooooooooo happy!! :D :D :D
Enjoy Holiday Gemma
Great news ur mum on mend.
see ya when we get out there hopefully, where u stayin? were at CSM
:cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.