Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Where is O'Pescador? what type of menu does it offer?
Shirley, its in Baga, on the main Baga/Calangute Road - its not far from Kim Faa on the same side of the road.
Its a very nice restaurant inside, lovely setting, very cheap also. Like most restaurants it sells a bit of everything - Indian, Chinese, European etc.
Quite a varied menu Shirley, the usual Goan/Indian and continental food. The restaurant is on the right hand side (coming from Calangute) virtually opposite where you turn down the CSM road.

We like it there too Gemma as you say, it is a nice restaurant/setting. I always feel really relaxed there for some reason, it has a nice ambience.
Yes its very near the CSM Road. Sometimes we used to go to O'Pescador for a meal before walking down to Lazy Days to the meets.
Thanks will look out for it in December :tup
fizzy2 Silver sands is on the beach road in candolim
We are big fans of O'Pescador as well. Like you Gemma we used to go before the meet up. Very good prices and fantastic food. The waiters are very good at suggesting things to eat.
:wave:
Hi girls where is O'Pescador we are staying at the park av this time so need to look around that area as we normaly stop up top end of baga rd and only venture out when we go to the meets sad aint i but i worry when we are just the two of us and i know there is nothing to worry about stupid i know but hey it takes all sorts :que

Pip
x
Pip, when you are at the end of the road that goes up to Lazy Days it is just across the main Bagga road just to your right, it is opposite the Pagoda chinese restaurant. You can't miss O'Pescador it is all lit up with little lights.
We're fans of O'Pescador too. Good food, reasonably priced. Also like the fact that you sit under shelter if you want too.

I normally wander across the road to the Tibetan market afterwards to have a little look at what OH can buy for me!!!

I normally wander across the road to the Tibetan market afterwards to have a little look at what OH can buy for me!!!

thats generous of you miccie!!!! :rofl
chilly
Brenliz ...I will put this on my list of places I want to try O'Pescador
Sorry for not getting back to you Colleen, I was at work all day/night yesterday. I'll look out for the Silver sands next time i'm in Candolim (ie SOON!!!!!! :clap)

If I can get my half a brain working today :D I think its now 17 days (oops wrong thread).

Do try the O'Pescador Colleen, its a lovely place to eat. Sit in the middle/rear of the restaurant though then you won't have your meal spoilt by the traffic fumes that can be a slight problem if you sit right at the front (also noisy) It appears to be popular as it has always been quite busy when we have gone there.

I love my chinese food too and have been to the Pagoda a few times, not bad, but nothing special. Nice restaurant and staff are nice but I'm sure there are better chinese restaurants.

thats generous of you miccie!!!!
to a fault :rofl :rofl :rofl

You've got there then Chilly! how was your journey?
Chilly, just read your post about your back and neck pain, sorry to hear you've been under the weather since you arrived, hope the injection soon works, but no doubt the honeybee will do the trick if all else fails!!
H Chilly hope you both had a good journey and the weathers good,: :) GEL
Chilly sorry to read your not feeling the best like the girls say I hope the injection kicks in soon ..if your not up to the meet later on everyone will understand ..take care of yourself mrs
Sorry to read you are not feeling 100% Chilly.

I hope the injection works really quickly and you enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Take care.

Sheila.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.