Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
who knows about the weather.a few years back they were swimming in the sea on christmas day at fenals.have a look here for previous years
re hotels, there is usually very little entertainment, but they do have gala dinners over the festive period. this means that everyone booked into the hotel gets a proper sit down meal, usually with drinks, served by waiters rather than buffet. note, everyone sits down at the same time for these,and it can be very cramped, and there are usually no alternatives. they also usually suspend the snacks if you are AI.
re choice of hotels, i would opt for lloret, and pick a 4* hotel on the basis that there are more shops/bars/restaurants open there than in other resorts. if you cant get lloret then calella would be my only other choice.
:tup thanks for the info .maybe a touch to cold for me .will have to wait for my hols in september . :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.