Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
:hmmm Is that because
My better half would thump one that came up to me if she saw it!!

So you are now going alone :twisted:
hi stuart,

iberostar is absalutely superb!

ive stayed there in july, and it was amazzinggg.

Im in SB when you are, so could meet up, and have some cheap bulgarian beer ( nasty stuff!!)

brad
Thanks Brad good to hear you liked it. Is the sauna and spa working ok?I fancy relaxing some. Could you tell me what you found good. What is the food like and so on. Did you go out to eat or is teh half board ok?

Being on my own are there a few other business type people there to have a drink with?
hi stuart,

i only stayed there for 2 nights, and it was fantasic.

Food was plentifal, and off a very high standard.

iberostar is a company, who have hotels all over the world, and they pride there high standard, if you go anywhere you r likely to come across a iberostar group hotel.

yes, you do get pampered!

the only downside, is that u have to pay for sunbeds, but not sure.

And by the way, pictures off the royal dreams looks fantastiic, im very pleased with the summer dreams.

have a good one!
Thanks Brad, Is Sunny Dreams built and being rented yet or not yet? I would be interested to know of any pitfalls and which way to take rental etc. Thanks Stuart
hi s im sure you will find a few hanger onners along the front to keep you company since you enquired about them often enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so you won't be on your own for long im sure they would be happy to eat with you well pointed out tallutd youve been sprung s!
Thanks Mark and Brenda, but no thanks!! Ha Ha! Not quite what I had in mind from my question. Just a business man to have a drink with sometime will do me! Best wishes, Mark and Brenda
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.