Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
What time of year are you intending going as the weather in winter can be extremely cold? Do you mean you are going to Yunnan? I don't know of a Yannan, if so where in Yunnan as it is not a town but a province. The main city in Yunnan is Kunming and there will be plenty of places to stay there. Are you intending flying between Yunnan and Hong Kong if so it's not too long about two hours. If you intend going by train it can take up to two days.

Let us know more of your plans and maybe we can help you more.
we are going in about 3 weeks, yeah i ment yunnan, lol, we are thinking of going to Lijiang, Tiger Leaping Gorge and Shangri La, and maybe to xishuangbanna to the rainforest/ethnic minorities.
the traveling between yunnan and hong kong is still not decided but obviously we would like to spend as much time in both areas as possible, but also not pay too much! where are the airport/train stations in comparision to them? is there anything else you would suggest to do in yunnan? we still unsure about the size of ruck sack for such a time, any suggestions?

hope this bit of extra infomation helps u help me, i would put more but between me anf my brothers we are finding it difficult getting set ideas and getting intouch with each other as we dont live near each other and work
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.