Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Ill be here until October if you fancy a drink

Lez
Same here......

john
Hi John and Lez.....i will get intouch nearer the time and let you know when and where... :glynis
Hi, don't know if this is of use to anyone....booked yesterday with Southall travel, Heathrow to Mumbai with Air India and Mumbai to Goa with Indian Airlines. 4th Sept - 10th Oct was £701 in total for the two of us.
If you need a connection from Manchester, they were coming up about £134 return for two people. We are going to drive to Heathrow this time and use one of those off Airport carparks for about £79.00
regards
Michelle
Forgot to say..flight times are pretty good too, not much wait in Mumbai either way, but enough to get things sorted. :D
Michelle
Will there be any celebrations going on due to Mahatma Gandi's birthday on the 2nd Oct.

Also its india's Independance day on August 15th.
Sleep_r_us:

No! Quite the opposite in fact, October 2nd is the only official annual dry day in Goa.

The weekends either side of 15th August can be busy with domestic tourists. Nothing special happens, but at least you can get a drink.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.