Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I looked at the above also, they looked really nice however they seem to suggest that there is a cafe/bar right under the appartments so dont know if there could be a fair bit of noise at night. I have two children 10,3 and need to be sure they will get some sleep .
ive stayed there twice last time being june just gone. you wont be hearing any noise from downstairs as the bar isnt a particularly rowdy one, only nights it is really busy is when they do the drag show which is on mondays and fridays. the reason your seeing different pictures of the hotel from different sources is because there are a number of la sirena apartments in the area, i gather the one your staying at is the one that is across the road from es poeut beach therefore this is la sirena 1 apts. our coach driver this year took us to the wrong sirena apts but luckily i knew where i was so i told him where to go. when you are out there and you want to get a taxi back to the apartments always ask to be taken to la kiki cafe as all the taxi drivers now it as this and very few know that this is la sirena apts. apartments are ideally located and the staff are very friendly. also if you want to have a quiet drink in a family friendly pub try cockney rebel which is about 300 metres along the road into the bay, and if you fancy a good fry up try taffys which is run by a welsh bloke, very well cooked breakfasts. if you come out of the apartments and turn left and walk for about 8 minutes you will see amsterdam restaurant which is up on a balcony to the left, me and my mate didnt have one bad meal in here and found this to be the best food around. hope this helps
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.