Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
thanx mark just joined was not sure what to do :que
Hi lynnandjim,

Welcome to the board!

We have reviews of Golden Sands HERE but no reviews of the Elena on this site.

You will find several reviews if you Google 'hotel elena golden sands', e.g. there are 7 on tripadvisor.

Baldur
Hi

I have just returned from Golden Sands and although I haven't stayed at the Elena, I thought it looked good in the brochure so whilst I was there I went in to have a look. I only went into reception but it looked great it was really buzzing, there was a lobby bar and a second bar on the first floor balcony. Had a quick look at the restaurent which looked nice. In the corner by the lifts were several internet stations, not sure if you have to pay for them. There were a couple of little shops within the hotel.

The notice boards had several events on such as quizzes, bingo etc. The outdoor pool looked nice and I believe there is also an indoor pool.

Location wise, it was set slightly away from the street known as Party Street in a quieter spot, but great as you don't have to walk far to get to the centre of things. The beach is about 250 meters down a small road lined with stalls and shops.

All in all from what I have seen I would be very happy to stay there.

Hope that helps

Alpech
hi there thanks so much for your reply, i seen a lot of bad reviews about the elena but all from 2006 to early 2007, u have set my mind at ease, it actually sounds nice i fly out on 22nd june and we cant wait :cheers :sun2 ;) thanx again for reply much apreciated..hope you had a lovely holiday. lov lynn
Hi Lynn,

Perhaps you'd be kind enough to pop a review of the Elena into our Reviews Section when you return, to let other prospective guests know what you thought of the hotel?

Baldur
Hi lynnandjim and welcome to HT!

Can I ask that you do not use phone style text, eg u instead of you, thanx instead of thanks, etc?

Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers that do not recognise this type of text.

Thanks

luci :wave
hi baldur
yes i will post my veiws and pictures of this hotel when i get back...10 days to go and counting... :sun2 :cheers ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.