Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,

Two ideas for you to look at:

Alcudia has a fab beach and is a family resort. We have stayed at the Aludia pins (3 times now) which is great for families - lovely big pool with slide, and shallow areas for younger kids. Right on beach front, and has a few shops and restaurants nearby, but is a mile or two from the main resort of Alcudia which is easily reachable by bus from outside the apartments

Sa Coma also has a lovely beach, slightly smaller resort, but has the bigger resort of Cala Millor next door for good shopping. We stayed at Protur Vista Badia Apts this year, which is a 5 min walk from the town and beach. Again, great for families, big pool (although a little deep for very little ones, but theres a little pool for them). Protur have a complex of apartments and hotels in Sa coma all in same area and has lots of amenities for guests to share. We liked the Vista badia from those in the complex.

They're both worth a look and we wouldn't hesitate in staying at either of them again,
Hi,

Palma Nova and Alcudia are both great resorts for families, we have been to both many times. I would recommend Viva Palma Nova in Palma Nova and either Viva Sunrise or Viva Tropic in Alcudia. All are apartments with entertainment and are close to the main areas of both resorts.

Carol
Cala Millor/Cala Bona are 2 sister resorts that are very family friendly......loads of apartments to choose from, we tend to book privately with owners as for us it's cheaper to go DIY but for main tour operators from what I can gather the likes of the Protur Bonaire, Atalaya apartments and Floriana resort tend to get very good write ups.
I would agree that Cala Bona and Cala Millor are very family friendly with plenty of apartments. The area is also very flat and cycles are very common between the two resorts. Nice eating places in Bona and a bigger beach in Millor.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.