Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Been to the top 2 and Grand makadi (Palace) knocks spots off the Sunrise royal makadi, however the sunrise does have a swim up bar and all inclusive drinking from 10am until 6am if your that way inclined :cheers
Chelsea1 any idea how to book the Grand Makadi ?
Is the Al Nabila Grand Makadi Bay Hotel the same hotel as Grand Makadi reviews appear very different?
There are many hotels around makadi bay, the palace in my opinion the best of the bunch. New tour operator set up. Follow link below

http://www.redseaholidays.co.uk/
Further to Chelsea's link to Red Sea Holidays its worth phoning and asking if there are any promotions at the moment - booked a couple of weeks ago to go back to Grand Resort, Hurghada in July and there was £100 per person off. Prices also include 20kg luggage, inflight meal, transfer and late check out room where appropriate. Like Chelsea, I'm a big fan of this hotel chain.
Thank you both I will ring for a price. Just so I am clear it the Al Nabila Grand Makadi Bay Hotel the same hotel as Grand Makadi?
No, as stated previously there are many hotels in and around Makadi bay. They are different hotels :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.