Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Kezzabelle

Glad you're having a great time :D sorry I missed your duet with Davetracey, I bet it was fab :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, say hello to Panicos for me and dont drink all the keo! 5 more days to go..... 8)
hi madmax, we're off on sunday night to protarus. Me, wife and 2 girls. where you off to yourself? looknig forward to a good time? Of corse you are same as us. Where you off toat night time?
Hi Shoestring

We are off next wednesday afternoon from Gatwick, should arrive bout 9.30pm cyprus time (pls dont let there be any delays!)

Me, hubby and three kids (15,13 and 7) are staying at the brilliant apts.

We usually go for a meal in evenings and then spend rest of night in the Zodiac, which this year has the added incentive of seeing HT members performing :lol:

Am so excited bout going that already I can't sleep :D
Max
say hello to Panicos for me

Is the panicos from the Irresistable bar in protaras.
hi folks, been a bit cloudy this last couple of days. it should pick up soon. after me and kezzabelle finished singing fairytale of new york it started raining :( my kebab got soggy and everything! still having great time though :D
nice one dave.

mmmmm a kebab :lol:
well all set here , leave house around 11 ish tomorrow morning..
be out there sunday night...few hrs sleep then up and off to find the nearest spar and get the keo in fridge :wink:

cannae wait

fingers crossed for the sun 8)
forecast says thunder etc.any sign of it at all? :(

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh :bhead
Oh no. My thoughts go out to everyone affected.

I have just read on Jims site, that a very good friend of mine has had her new homeflooded. Am gutted for her.

Kath x
And now an earthquake 8 km south of Ayia Napa at 04:35 local time - measured 4.7...

See http://www.easterncyprus.com/viewtopic.php?t=3724

Marion
Oh no, this freak weather seems to be affecting everybody.

Kath HT Admin
ah well, off in an hour. :roll:

a holiday is what you make it, so looking forward to it.day and night :wink:

see y'all :)

''the drinks are on me!!!!!!!!"....................aye right! :wink:
Have a safe journey, Shoestring

Will see ya there for me drink :glynis

Now gonna start packing :D
yup look out for us.......................two girls 14 and 11.........
i will apologise in advance for being drunk. :oops:

probably doing rounds of pubs with pool table/computers/xboxs etc.

see ya ..have a ball.all of you. :lol:
Have a lovely time all of you. :wave Would rather be there be it wet, thundery or anything!

kath x
hi all, weather has been blinking hot for past two days since we arrived.
absolutely no worries in that department. 8)

mad max, you'll have a ball.

saw elvis and hypnotist last night in square bar.. :P

maybe zodiac tonight :wink:

trev.
hi all! as shoestring says weather great again. earthquake woke us up the other day. i thought i'd had too much hot chilli sauce :oops: back out to the zodiac later, i need to find a new kezzabelle to duet with me. :)
incidently kezza l loved singing with you and you do have a look of angelina jolie about you! :wink:
hi davetracyuk, glad to hear you are still having a great time, i'm back home now wish i was still there. We did have a look in the zodiac one night last week, but my youngest is only 7 didnt see any youngish ones in there and she was starting to get tired :x Hope you got the room you wanted at the Brilliant, we got ours at rising star so was very happy. Really missing cyprus and the brandy sours dont think i would book for 1 week again. I was talking to someone who was on the same flight as yours going out, think you must have left manchester minutes before us. Anyway hope the rest of your holiday is great !
Elvis in the Square Bar - now that is funny, especially the song about the pies!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.