Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
and look at the weather out there.. whats going on ? 8)
Hi Ian,

Hope you are having a great time, if you get the opportunity pass my regards on to Nicos Yanis Gosha and Toynia!

Alistair and Helen!
Hi Ian,

I's so jealous - have a great time!
ah ya lucky sod..

never mind i will be in protaras in three weeks :lol: :D have a nice time mate
I made Pubdog and his better half Karen yesterday. We had a good chat over a couple of Keo's (coke for me as I had the scooter with me)

Weather is fantastic, 30 degrees yesterday and seems even warmer today.
Wish I was there! Still got 3 weeks to wait.

Hope you all have a great time at the meet up but please leave some Keo for us :lol:
Hope you are having a great time, my son is in protaras at the mo, whats the weather like, he is staying at the Antigoni
Nice of you to look in - hope you all have a good meet up on Thursday.

Kath HT Admin
At the moment the weather is perfect, some cloud later in the week but daytime temps are still good a little cooler at nights and early evenings but not significantly so..

Hi Kath... :wave
I checked a thermometer that is in the shade on my balcony and it said 29 degrees here in Pernera so not to bad.

Night times are as Jim says a little cooler but still nice and warm.

Kath I can't stay away from this forum lol.
Got back at 3am ths morning, really sad :cry:
Hard luck emmarushuck. I've only got three days left myself now.
Hope you have a good trip home...take care!!
I was in Pafos yesterday.. 120mile drive from Pernera....
Went out in the harbour in a big red and yellow jet boat...EEEEKKKKK!!

and the weather is still hot hot hot...

what time was this meating..sorry.. meeting?.. :D
:D :lol: :D
Hi all from sunny and hot hot hot Cyprus.
Weather fab although small clounds this morning. Were staying at the Vangelis and its fine. Sis in laws wedding Mon and all having a fab time. Anyone know how to activate so easy sim card over here. Ive tried calling them but go no further forward, Im with vodafone in the uk so it should work as my uk sim works fine here ( just costs a fortune )
Anyone commong soon will be v happy as weather is perfect xxx
wine is about 98cents for a litre in the main supermarket... hic hic
Is your phone unlocked ? We bought one of those sim cards last week in Pernera and it would only work in my daughters unlocked phone and not in my husbands orange phone. We couldn't believe how cheap it was to make calls - about 5p a minute to call the uk, mobile or landline, and 2p for text messages. We still have loads of credit left so hope we can get back within a year to keep the sim active.
Mrs Ask has an unlocked phone and it was working ok, but costing something like 1 pound a text on o2
AskCy, if you buy a Cypriot sim card you will get much much cheaper calls ( see my earlier post ). We tried the receptionists sim in our phone first to see if it would work. It did , so we invested in one. It cost CYP15 with CYP3 credit and then you can buy top ups. Probably only worth it if you make a lot of calls but we have a teenage daughter so definately worth it in our case! They are sold in all the supermarkets.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.