Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi

We spent a week in the Akteon Tourist Village, a bit out of Paphos but a good, very clean hotel. (Check it out in the hotel reviews on this site).

You can upgrade to a sea view room for CP9 per day per room which was really nice and might suit those with more to spend. You could get All inclusive for CP17.50 per day which includes all food and local drinks, ice-creams etc. The studios and apartments could sleep 4 people so that might work out cheaper for those on a smaller budget. You could email them and see if you can get a good deal for a group. We went package so sorry can't help on the cheap flights.

Hope you have a great holiday. :D
Have you thought about getting a villa all together?
I arranged a two week trip for 25 family and friends. All had a mixture of budgets and requirements. However, they all wanted to stay in the ame hotel.

I produced two options and went with the one with most votes

1. Self Catering
2. Half Board

Option 1 proved the most popular but not everyone was 100% happy.

If you have a party wanting to split up into different hotels I suggest you just state the dates you intend going and leave it up to everyone to do their own arrangements.

There are no real savings to be made by doing it yourself. You can get one place free. We booked the Paphiessa Hotel in Paphos through Thomson.

It has a bar, restaurant, various different size rooms, pool and plenty of sun beds. It's not everyone's cup of tea but it suited our needs. i.e. clean and close to the bars and restaurants.

Good luck. You'll need it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.