Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Group holiday
5 Posts
Hi newtogoa,

This site's Search facility may help you to find some of the answers to your questions.

For example, I searched for 'all inclusive' in the 'Bulgaria Discussion Forum' section and found many threads, e.g. this one & this one.

The hotel reviews and Resort Reports sections may also help.

Regards,

Baldur
thanks for this.

We are now deciding whether All Inc is really worth it. Having had a read around it would seem that £1000 spending money is plenty for a couple over 2 weeks. I think we will need to decide whether All inc is really worthwhile in a place that appears to be very cheap.
I would also point out that the food in the many restaurants you will find in the resorts, tends to be of far better quality, and offers greater choice than that in the hotels.

On an all inclusive basis the choice of drinks is restricted to local brands, with bar service reluctant to cope with demand.

All inclusive hotels tend to be in somewhat isolated locations.

Peter
thanks, that is also my thinking having been to a lot of AI hotels. Considering it appears to be so cheap in bulgaria i think B & B would probably work out the same (maybe a bit cheaper) than AI in any case.

I think people were worried about the children pestering their parents for money for drinks, sweets etc, and also the adults were concerned about buying drinks and ending up in rounds for 15 people or so. but if it is a £1 a pint or so i dont think that will be a problem.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.