General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hair Extensions
10 Posts
Well they are in!!! I've gone from a layered shortish look to a straight look on my collar bone. They were a doddle for the girl to put in and are really easy to be taken out if need be. She looped the hair through sort of (not 100% sure) then she nipped it with pincer looking tool. To remove it's a simple case of nipping the end again and voila

I feel I look quite strange at the moment having never had long hair before (mine's really fine so did cause some problems with the length of some layers and the fineness) I've decided I look like a cross between my younger sister (who's hair's similar) and a drag queen :rofl :rofl :rofl Hopefully I'll get used to it. Just waiting for others to see it & see what they think.................nervous of receiving hilarious laughter
need to see the pics now for proof ...........
Yep Glynis pics please - I'm sure it looks great
Erm Facebook missus. !!

It will be the difference in length that takes the getting used to.

Bev
Been to my local hairdressers this morning as I wasn't happy with the style. The bottom was 'blunt cut' which I don't think looks realistic, also it was just straight there wasn't any 'style'. My hairdresser could see instantly what was wrong, there wasn't any shape so it looks loads better now as she feathered it through. :tup
Come on then missy no more teasing show us your locks ;)
OK I will peek behind my fingers then after you posted it you can delete it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.