Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
last year I arranged on Thomas Cook airline. There was no charge and the man you need to speak to is (contact details removed) at Thomas Cook airlines. Obviously this might have changed but haven't seen any notification of that.

Jon
Thanks for that Jon. But just in case it has changed and those details perhaps shouldn't be displayed publicly, I have taken out that name and number and will pass them on to Kath by PM.

David :wave
Many thanks Bigbear - I really appreciate the details :)
I was under the impression that TC charged £100 per leg ?

Kath x
As I said this was last year and might have changed. I know FCA have stopped oxygen recently according to their website and MYT don't do it either as I was talking to someone who'd had to cancel as one of their party will now need oxygen.
Sorry I can't be more help.
Bigbear
When i tried to arrange a flight for my mother, i was told she could not fly with it because of the pressure, even though all planes carry it anyway!!!
In the end she never went.
However, does anyone know of any insurance companies that will cover you if you are on oxygen therapy ?

Hiya Kath
You might find this link handy, worth the trawl through. :wink: HERE..
And this link
http://www.travelhealth.co.uk/advice/insurance.htm

You do know that you can get oxygen supplies for pre- existing conditions under the EHIC card in the resort, EG if you're off back to Benidorm. ?
Also if you do not need a continuous supply of oxygen, but may need additional oxygen on a flight, then this MAY be possible using the aircrafts emergency supply and most probably will be free.
http://www.dptac.gov.uk/pubs/aviation/access/04.htm

Sanji
Thank you. Olliesbabe, you have to take the oxygen supplied by the airline.

Sanji - thanks for the links, very useful. We are in the process of checking things out. :)
It's not Benidorm this time, it's Cyprus.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.