Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Angie,

Whatever you do don't book the Club Ako apartments in Marmaris, we went there last year and it was dreadful, but met some holidaymakers who said that the Kaan apartments are really good, and fairly cheap too. You can read reviews for Kaan apartments either on this site or if they don't appear on here try Tripadvisor.
Best of luck.
:)
haan appartments are only 6 pound a week with o t beach. we stayed at the club alpina that was fab.
There are some really cheap apartments in Marmaris, but be careful when booking that you don't get an an apartment too close to the town centre where there is too much noise, have also heard that the Kaan apartments are pretty good, so if they are located in a quieter part of Marmaris why not go for that option.
Lol.
:sun2
Club Maric is nice apartments with nice pool and not to expensive
as any one stayed at the epic hotel cos that's Wat i av book as i ad to get it sorted before 6 last night with Thomson as i ad already book the flyts as a package any way thank you to all that got back to me just hope i made the right choice
stayed at the epic in 2005 back then it was fab in a lovely position close to bars and resaurants but s short bus ride to the front.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.