Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
All the translation pages I look at, dont have Turkish :(
Sorry

kath x
Hi,

if you have not already done it, I can ask my friend later.
No I don't think the hotel is full, I think he is saying that he is going to send you the prices and to have a look at the website.

Sorry my Turkish isn't so good, if you don't get it translated later I will ask my husband when he gets in from work.

Kedi
As far as i can make out it is much the same as Kedi, they are saying hello thank you for the email and they want you to refer to the website for prices and availability .Quite sure someone will be able to give you more information , good luck.

Bluepeterno1
It says that they have received your email and the relevant department will reply as soon as possible and thank you for visiting the website of the Grand Haber Hotel. Just an automated response by the sound of it.

Kedi
This is what my friend in Marmaris translated it to :

Hello Helen,
We recieved the email which you have sent. your email will put to good use by our department. Thanks alot for visiting Grand Haber Web Site.
Kindest Regards
Grand Haber Hotel

Wilson ;)
I translated it the same babe - so they should be getting back to you. Looks like that is a automatic reply.

Louise
It really says you have left a pile of cash in your room, and if you dont collect it by monday 18th, they will give it all to charity ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.