Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi BBB

I know you want Leeds/Bradford, but if you can make Manchester, Portland Direct have the Rosa Park Apartments in Benidorm at a pretty good price on 27th August (just under £600 for the three of you - book your boy as an adult it works out cheaper from a room supplement point)

Hope this is of some help
hi bellyballyboo,how late can you wait before you book?cheers kev
BBB, you may be struggling to find something for £500 for 3 people, unless you take a chance and book maybe the day before. It may seem daft, but the week you are talking about, it will probably be cheaper to book for 2 weeks. Obviously getting the child back to school is the issue.

KOSMAR, have availability to Crete from East Midlands for £647 all in (excluding insurance), with good flight times. A longer flight than what you want, but an option.

Best of luck,

Robby :wink:
:D Hi, thanks very much iloveholidays, but we can only travel to leeds/brad (as it's more or less on doorstep), and other half absolutely refuses to travel from manchester, plus it costs over £100 to get there! (Infact he doesn't even know I'm planning this trip, but if I can get a really cheap deal - I'm sure I can talk him round :wink: )

Kev- as long as we have a days notice, that should be fine. We can travel any time after 4 this fri (25th), up until wed (30th), as son starts back school on thurs 7th sep. I have seen one to menorca (Thomsons) leaving on the 30th from leeds brad , 2* aoa, the total cost is £500, (with transfers, ticket collection, etc..). I'm humming and arring to whether I should book it, or be brave and hold out to last minute, and see if I can get even cheaper. (being a tight yorkshire lass,- and all that!!). Will keep looking for next day or so, then if no joy, will prob book that! Thanks agin. BBB.
:D Hi Robbyw!.We must have posted at same time. (Didn't want you to think I was been ignorant). - Your right there - plenty of hols coming up for 14 nights, (as schools are back). It's no big deal if we don't go, (as I mentioned in above post - we've only just come back), but this bloody weather is so depressing, I just thought if I can get a really cheap deal, we'd get off again. Infact I'm just off into town now, so will pop into our local thomsons, and see if they can price match that holiday. Thanks again, and will keep you updated!
Remember Menorca has some small, quiet resorts........ok if you don't mind this. :wink:

Have put your holiday in as a booking as though I wanted those dates etc and the holidays that came up were

Cala'N Forcat Vista Picas Apts

Cala 'N Blanes Vista Blanes Apts

Cala'N Forcat Talayot Apts Cb

Son Bou San Jaime Apts

No guarantee of course that these will be the ones but it might give you an inkling of what they have available for those dates.
:D Thanks for that glynis. We thought about it,and decided we would really hate it, if we were stuck somewhere really quiet, so we didn't bother with menorca, like I mentioned earlier, if we can't get anywhere where we fancy, it's no prob, but if we can get a really cheap bargain deal, day before then great! Thanks for replies, and offers of help. Regards, BBB.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.