Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Holidays are sold on a per night basis. Provided you have stayed for the paid number of nights in the hotel, they have fulfilled their contractual obligation.

Mark :D
thanks for that mark thats what they told me but i thought i would find out for myself thanks again
agree with Mark.
Just out of interest- what was your original return flight time?
11:30 i know thats its not a great change but when you have a three year old to get up that early i just cant wait for the little tazmanian devil to wake
Yes it does make a difference in that you are having to get up so early but one positive- it won't be quite so hot so may not have "melted" by the time you reach the airport!
thats one way of looking at it I think i will be ready to come home after all that free beer (ho and free food ) :D
yes- you could always pack 2 days of drinking and eating into one to make up for your lost day!
Never mind the eating !!!!!!!!
its a shame - there's not a lot you can do I'm afraid, it happened to us once.
:D Hi,Our flight times have been changed too. We fly on the 20th Aug to benidorm, and instead of flying at 6 in morning and arriving at 9.30, we are now flying at 12.30 dinner time and arriving there at 4, by time we have got onto coach, and unpacked our first day will be over! and instead of flying back at 12.30 dinner, we fly back at 5 T Time. Would have much prefered the original earlier flight times, but unfortunately there's not a lot we can do!!!BBB.
We were just about to board our plane then turned away due to the fuel leaking on the plane.The plane was taken away for repair and we were put in a rubbish hotel about 10 minutes from Manchester airport.
We got...........
£10 food voucher
transfer to hotel
hotel nr airport
evening meal

24 hours and 35 minutes later we got away to Cancun.

We lost a full days holiday in a 5 star all inc.hotel(Moon Palace)

I will let you know what the compensation figure will be :evil:
Duty3 would you have rathered gone on a faulty plane?? im sure you wouldnt have
True,but i want some cash back all the same.
If you lost a full day including the night, you will just get one day back worked out at the extra night price in the brochure.
Nap69
You weren't supposed to be flying Air scandic were you?? Hope you had a brill holiday.We've had our flights changed to by 8 hours-arriving back at 2am.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.