Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
ocelot,
Afraid I can't help you personally, but, if you have no luck here,I know a man who can!
If you log ontohttp://www.albufeira.comand look on the forum section for a guy called "cubsur" and send him a p.m.,he's got an encyclopedic knowledge of the Algarve public transport system and I'm sure he'll be able to help-he's even got his own website dedicated to the timetables etc.
thats great sagres! will try that

thanks
Hi been to the old village in vilamoura lots of times we love it, it is our favouite place to stay, i think your choice of the bus to albufara anf then a taxi may be a good choice as the trains are pretty naff, you will spend more time getting to the station and thre closest station is in farrera which is on the main road outside of albufara, hope you have a fab time, if you need any recommendations for good food we have lots
hi titch

yeah after a good look i think bus & then raxi is going to be our best bet. it also allows us a morning in the old town, where we dtayed a couple of years ago.
have stayed just outside the old village before at the four seasons which was lovely & i remember the old village quite well, except.....

we land at around 7pm so were hoping just to stay round the old village that night. is there anywhere just for snacks. the princess gardens seems to be recommended, but i dont think we will be up for a big meal after eating on the plane

cheers
What airline are you flying on that you will have such a large meal on the plane that you will only need a snack later!!
hee hee.....

that came out wrong, from experience we are never hungry when we get to a resort late at night! normally due to alcohol & tiredness!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.