Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Help needed
6 Posts
Kalamaki Zante, you have the family resort of Kalamaki with lots of nice bars and tavernas, nice beach, shops etc but only a short ride into Laganas for clubbing and wilder nights.

Sarah
Hi there. What about Alykes/Alykanas on Zante or Parga on the Greek mainland? We went to Alykanas this year and thougt it was great. Not typically Greek but certainly catered for everyone. I was saying to my friend earlier, it's the type of place I would like my son to go when he's a bit older because it had some nice bars for teenagers but obviously not on the scale of Laganas.
thanks both of you for your replies, have added them to my list. will do some more research into them tomorrow :)
Hi there. I would definitely recommend Pefkos or Lindos in Rhodes.

Lindos is an ancient village overlooked by an acropolis and the nightlife there is amazing- from quiet bars, to music and dance bars and a handful of good clubs.

Pefkos is a 5 minute drive away (about 1.20euro on the bus, 6euro each way in a taxi) from Lindos and is probably the better resort to actually have accomodation in. Pefkos has two amazing beaches and LOADS of restaurants and bars.

If you want any info on accomodation or anything else just ask x ( i live ten minutes away from Lindos and spend many a day and night around there and Pefkos)
Hi there,

You might like Tsilivi in Zakynthos. It's got a lovely beach, plenty of bars & restaurants (but not rowdy iykwim) and there is a club or two I think. It's a resort for couples & families. If you fancied a louder night out, you could get a taxi to Laganas (it's only about 7 miles away). The best of both world :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.