Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
help needed.
6 Posts
we are thinking of these places to stay in malta.the sunseeker apts in bugibba. the white dolphin in qawra.the pergola club hotel in mellieha or the georgio apts in sliema. have you any thoughts on these.the sunseeker gets not too bad reviews as the white dolphin but are they in a good location. . the only worry i have about the georgio apts is that i have rented private before and sometimes they are not as good as the pics.
thanks for any help.
Hello Kiershay
I can recommend here... http://theclockplace.co.uk/
Have been many times and will continue to do so.
Enjoy wherever you go.
Fallan
I am trying to find the location of these apts in sliema but can't find a decent street map.can anyone help.
Simon's Apartments, Depiro Street, Sliema SLM 03, Malta
thanks for your help.
Think you will find it may be 3 streets up behind the Plaza/Regency hotel running from Sir Adrian Dingli to San Frangisk.

Fallan
I havent stayed in the Sunseeker but have had a look around them, very nice, some friends have stayed there and really liked them. They are 2 minutes walk to Bugibba Square, located down a side street just off the seafront.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.