General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The first thing you can do to narrow down your search is check with schedule and which charter flights leave from Newcastle if this is where you want to fly from.
Hi Vanessa,

I do not usually reply to a request like yours on here but as you are stuck I can do 14 nights 12th July from Newcastle staying at either the Dilhan or Villa Mar hotel in Icmeler Turkey on a B+B basis for £389 per person and if you want an apartment then about £450 per person.

John
Have you tried jet2 holidays, they go from Newcastle to many resorts and seem reasonable.
Sounds like Turkey might be the place for you, plenty of good deals from Newcastle!
try Malta...it may suit your requirements!
I was going to Suggest turkey as well . for your age i would probably suggest Marmaris, bodrum or kusadasi. it will be plenty hot in august
Another vote for Turkey. It seems to have all you require.

Dont know how flexible your dates are, but I would go the first 2 weeks in July. It will be plenty hot. The last two weeks in July plus the whole of August are school holidays so the prices go up and there will be many family groups.
yes i agree with turkey ,1 of my daughters are a similar age to you and she loves turkey, again if you want lively stick to the busier resorts as already stated. turkey is good value for money with really friendly people. let us know where you decide
Turkey and in particular Olu Deniz.......you then have the option to go to Hisaranou and Fethiye if you want somewhere busier during the evenings without it being rammed busy..............be warned though once you visit Olu....forever smitten :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.