help with trips
8 Posts
http://www.goaecotourism.com

+91 0832 2443550/1

North Goa: - 2282682/9850478808

South Goa:- 9822983404/9850478812

Mob: 9822121421/31/41

email josephb@sancharnet.in

Excellent trip. I have pictures if you want to pm me ;)
daytrippergoa.com
we have always found them good and professional
i think on day trip we paid 25 pound per person and when we did it last year with rafting, jungle trek, temple walk, cart ride , show and sing song around fire over night stay in hut, early morning mountain climb breakfast elephant ride, cart ride, then swim and wash elephants around 65.00 per person i think well worth it. but take bag of bananas and pineapples and drinks as in camp you get to pay alot more than you should. and take swim wear have a power shower good laugh. all in all a great couple of days we thought.
forgot you can see very old temple and do yoga before breakfast to
Can't remember how much we paid now..but we booked direct with the company. The early morning walk that some did to see wildlife - they came back having seen nothing to find us just finished yoga and watching family of big monkey's in the trees! :D
me personally wouldn tdo early walk im on holiday and sleep in is whats on order lol
oops forgot why walk why you can get a tut tut. :tup
We didn't go either - too much :glynis night before LOL! I made it to yoga though! ;) Tuk tuk wouldn't get through the jungle LOL!
never under estimate a goan tut tut driver. after all you seen the train at the falls how did he get half way down that mountain. ( i know train came off rail its my bad humour) lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.