Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
help with trips
5 Posts
If you have a hire car just drive to the national park (Timanfaya) and you'll find the car park, you can't miss it. Just pay the camel driver.

If not go to last minute travel in Playa Blanca and book a trip that includes the camel safari.

i'd recommend the hire car though.
hi thanks for your reply but they do not drive where in playa blanca would they find last minute travel have they a website would they have to be picked up at there villa or in playa blanca thanks Diane
Diane, all your granddaughter needs to do it walk into a hotel, or agents office and ask at reception for the tours available. She doesn't have to be staying at the hotel to take the tours. When she decides which is the best deal and books, they will then tell her the nearest pick up point to where she is staying.
robertk wrote:
go to last minute travel in Playa Blanca and book a trip that includes the camel safari
Last Minute/Lutons have a website HERE so you can see what trips are available before you go. The South Tour visits the Camel ride station, but the trip does not include the price of the camel ride, you pay for that when you get there.
You will probably find Last Minute/Lutons leaflets around the resort, usually on a wall, tucked under a rock, and as a previous poster has said, most hotels will be happy to take your booking if you can't get to a tour agent's office.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.