Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hemera
3 Posts
Our teens certainly wernt deckchairlady mainly because there were plenty others there are same age. We have only just returned and our eldest 2 boys had a brilliant time .Unfortunately our youngest is very shy and didnt really make any friends but that wasnt because he didnt have the opportunity but because he finds it easier not to :banghead: . Eldest 2 had a ball although this was mainly due to nightime activity . Whilst we took the 6am to 10pm shift they did the opposite shift of 10pm to 6am :cheers
My daughter and her frıend are havıng a great tıme they go ınto the nıght club and when that fınıshes they off to queens bar wıth a large group of teens. Brıts out number all the natıonalıtıes, I hear 2 brıts voıces to every other natıonalıty here.

Anybody comıng to the hemera beware lots of kıds gettıng ear ınfectıons from the pool, I thınk not enough chemıcals are beıng used to clean the pool.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.