Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Strange question this one...
Were off to turkey next week with thomas cook staying in an all inclusive hotel.
My son will eat anything but my 7 year old daughter is the most fussiest of eaters.
My question is, Can i take some tins of tuna in my suitcase???
Told you its a strange one, she loves tuna and will eat it any way.
Id just like to know i have something she likes as the hotel is in the middle of no where.
thanks in advance ;)
I have a can of hair mousse which I would like to take on hols. On the can it says it's a pressurised container, and extremely flammable. Will I be able to pack it in my hold suitcase please?

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
I always do Helen. Found this in google
Quote:
Mousse and other pressurized containers won't be affected, but sometimes your plastic bottles (like shampoo, face wash, etc) could expand slightly and spill open.

To deal with that, I take off the top, squeeze out a bit of air, then holding the bottle squeezed, put the top back on. That way, if there's any expansion it won't fill up the bottle. (Plus, keep them in sealed waterproof bags.)
I See on news today cheepie airlines who we love and hate are being taken to court on charging for hold baggage. There is a LAW in 1960 saying all flights already include cost of travellers luggage. Lets wait and see if they can wriggle out of this with a some other extra to add on ( Perhaps Air Cond )
Just been reading through the CAA document. Well, I didn't realise there was a limit on aerosols! I always try and stock up on things like deoderant when I'm in UK!!!

Anyhow, I am wondering if I can take a canister of glow sticks in my luggage? They are completely sealed, but as I have no idea what they're made of not sure if I can take them?

TIA :)
madsue,

I don't see why not, they're pretty harmless.

Darren
Goodafternoon all!

my daughter is going to the USA in october flying with untied airlines we were just wondering if her taking a handbag plus a little holdall (also could be classed as a weekend bag) as hand luggage would she get charged extra if so would she instead be able to put her handbag inside the other bag so its classed as one?

thanks in advance!!
courtneelouise
She will be able to take a small cabin bag sized holdall plus a small handbag with her as carry on luggage, she won't have to place the handbag inside the larger bag and she won't have to pay any extra.

http://www.united.com/cms/en-US/travel/pages/baggagecarry-on.aspx

Judith
Thank you so much for your help Judith much appreciated :)
courtneelouise xx
:) Hi, apologies if this has been asked before. Can I take spare batteries for my ecig in hold luggage or do they have to go in hand luggage?
Thanks
shorty123,

Either, up to you whether you need them or not. Wherever you put them, just be careful they can't touch anything metallic and short.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.