Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
When I was a lad a Christmas tradition was that tour operators started advertising for the coming summer on TV on Christmas Day - if you asked for a brochure before then people thought you were mad!
I know there was quite a long delay last year. Summer 2010 wasn't realeased until June/July. I think it'll be the same this year.
The First Choice 2010 Summer Brochure was released 22/06/09 and i promptly booked my 2010 summer holiday which has sharpley rose in price, try to do this when they release the next summer editions
I contacted First Choice as I am going to have to change a holiday to the Maldives that I have booked for this year and I hope to move it to next year and FC told me that the 2011 holidays will be released in April, this might just be long haul though :que
i have been in the local shop today and been told summer 2011 will be out at the end of this month, for short and long haul......
Virgin Holidays are selling Summer 2011 on there website already although any searches return only a small number of hotels/apartments compared to whats being offered this year. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.