Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
goa
hi i would love to join,going to goa on sun 7 jan would love to know what to take xx
We already have a Goa chat here :D
Sounds like a great idea.

Count me in - I'll chat about our upcoming 4th trip to the Maldives. Only problem we've recently found out I'm pregnant with our first child and an unsure whether it would be wise to travel when I'm 24 weeks pregnant.
congratulations! You must be so excited :D
Yes please. :P we leave (mick & laura) on 11 Jan from heathrow 22:00hr flight UL502 to colombo then flight UL163 20:00hr to trivandrum. this is laura first long haul flight & first flight in 25 years. :P
ps: help on what to take, wear ??
I have altered my first post now as we have the chat thread up and running now :wink:
Anybody else want to introduce themselves?
Ok Fiona, I'll go first.

I'm Tracy, I'm 36 and myself and hubby will be off for for 4th visit to both the Maldives and Lily Beach on 11th May for 16 nights. Assuming all goes well I will be 24 weeks pregnant when we go.

We're flying Quatar Airlines this time having previously flown with Mytravel, Emirates and First Choice. We've travelled quite a lot (caribbean 12 or so times) but nothing compare to the Maldives.
We were in the Maldives for the first time when the Tsunami happened and were evacuated 3 days afterward, but even that couldn't put us off going back again and we went back for exactly the same time the following year. It really is paradise on earth.

Happy to talk to anyone about the maldives.

Tracy
As you know I am the mod here but also teach. I am looking forward to my first trip to India in October. I usually travel to the Far East so this will be different! :D
We now have live chat here-
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/chat.php
Please note you need a minimum of 15 posts on HT to be able to use chat.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.