Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
We're going 31 Jan for 4 weeks staying at the Acintur apartments. It's got to be warmer than here.

Katy
Taking three of our grandchildren to the Deloix on 10th February 2009, a few days earlier than when they break up for half term. It was cheaper to fly out with Easyjet midweek than at the weekend. The difference means we can stay for the extra nights. We have been to Benidorm in late February previously but never this early. As one of you said, it's got to be warmer than here. We were there in February one year and there was snow on the tops of the hills. But it was still pleasant wondering around the resort - especially along the front. Have stayed at the Deloix Aqua centre a few years ago. It has a heated indoor pool so it's a must for the three kids. It's a nice clean hotel a few hundred yards up on the right from the Benidorm Palace. It's only three storeys. I believe the people who own the caravan park opposite own it - dunno how true that is.
let us know how you get on in the Rio Park Pat , ive booked up there for June.
We fly 23rd Jan for a week.Staying at The Melia.Annual boys trip. :hols :yipee :yipee
lookin to go to the rio park in june for a 3 day boys holiday not sure how many are going yet but hopefully there will be a few of us this will be 5yr in a row for good old benidorm
Flying out on the 12th january for a week 4 days to go woohoo :hyper
We go last week in April, and then mid September. Breaks the year up nicely.
3 days feb 9 till 11th quick break.calypso hotel.all booked d i y nice and cheap
Back to the Terralta Apartments for our 4th visit in July!!!! Always said that we wouldn't return to the same place more than once and never did, until we went to Benidorm! Also said that last year would be our last visit and we would try somewhere different this year (didn't happen!!!!) Can't wait, counting the weeks...........think it may be 26 weeks on Wednesday :D

Happy holidays and good times for all those who visit before us!

Best Regards

Elaine :fly
We are going to the Castilla on January 28th for two weeks.
Sue
After collapse of Globespan I have re booked, now flying out 13 Mar till 20 Mar 2010 staying at Buena Vista coincides with the Cheltenham Festival. :D
Just booked for 29th June to Santa Ponsa for 11 days and I can't wait, Yipee :cheers
and am so excited i posted on the wrong forum lol.

I do love benidorm though :)
haven't actually booked yet, I have to have last week july and first
week august off this year which means everywhere is very expensive!
looks like a friends appartment in torrevieja! and we're thinking about driving! :D

Trying to fund a short break in benidorm too :wave:
Rennie a dont know what airport you would fly from but direct holidays have some good deals for summer .My family all booked today for presidente .ambassador and las dalamatas got some good deals a had already booked for summer .Hope it helps and you find something cheers mazza
Also, Kwik Travel will be cheaper than most. Ring and ask for Susan, tell her when and where you want to go and the flights you prefer. She will then ring you back with the best deal she can get for you, and several alternative flights and hotels too.
Regards
Ron
staying at the eurostars mediterranea plaza alicante 1st march for 4 nights. got a good deal with the hotel and flights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.