Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
March 3rd for 1 week all inclusive at Flamingo Benidorm :)
We are just waiting for taxi to Robin Hood airport, hoping to arrive in Benidorm in time for dinner.
Sue
Hope you have a nice journey Sue, and a lovely holiday.

David :wave
we will be a group of ladies going for 3 nights 8th March - staying at the Club Levante , we'll have a ball -whatever the weather!
Back to the apartment in Benidorm for DIY duties on Monday. Will be there until 12 Feb, so will hopefully get out and about a bit too.

Bringing the parents out 27th Feb for two weeks. Having a few days in Levante Club as a little treat for them.
Off to the Pelicanos 5th April for 4 nights. Just hoping its 4th year lucky with the weather :cheers
Booked 1 week at Ambassador Player....flying from Cardiff May 1st
Tangobunny,

We'll miss each other. We're off to Vegas 4th May so won't be in Benidorm. Would have like to meet up again.
We have booked a week at Spring Bank in Las Dammas (not heard much about it but it is right on the front). Any info would be appreciated. Also last week in October (half term) in the Alpha apts (not stayed there either but they look nice and a good position).
I've booked for a short much needed break 22nd -26th March, staying at the Regente... So looking forward to it, hope the weathers good. :sun2

Sue :)
Booked a week 14th april ambassador hotel cant wait hope weathers good . mazza
I've booked for a short much needed break 22nd -26th March, staying at the Regente... So looking forward to it, hope the weathers good

Is that for a birthday treat Sue.?
Have a nice birthday and keep the bed warm for me. ;)
I didn't know you were going Sanji, when do you go? It must be just after me. :( I won't have your room as I have requested a low floor and I know you like a high one. Oh it's a shame we will miss each other. Yes it's kind of a birthday treat, I'll p.m. you. :)

Sue :)
Ok, I've dipped my toe into the water and gone with Travel Republic, my first time using them, also first time for flying Ryan Air :)

Hope all goes well, I normally book with Thomson but managed to save £400 :cheers Thanks to all on this site.

Anyway, we're going to stay at the Levante Club apartments for the last week October self catering. I just hope the weather is warm, the shops/bars are still open as I'm assuming Benidorm is a season round resort.
SUE ALLEN wrote:
I didn't know you were going Sanji, when do you go? It must be just after me. I won't have your room as I have requested a low floor and I know you like a high one. Oh it's a shame we will miss each other. Yes it's kind of a birthday treat, I'll p.m. you.

Looks like I'll miss you as well Sue, we go 8th-22nd April, would have been great to meet you! But....I'm going the same time as Sanji, same hotel too, just found out today..... :clap . It's awful quiet on here without Sanji...... :que
We've opted for a "premium" room, so I'll let you know what they're like when I get back. Hope you have a lovely break Sue, Linda x
Off on Thursday 4th March for 4 nights, stopping in the Ambassador never been to this hotel so hope all is good, the weather forcast looks terrible :( never mind will have to spend my time in the bars :D
We're a group of 4 (3 ladies and a gent) heading to Benidorm to party hard, August 28th! :glynis :yipee
18th june 3 night hotel royal we 2 mates cant waite it will be buzzin we the world cup on aswell
May 1st for 1 week ...staying at Ambassador Player FB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.