Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
the square is a small strip realy full of bars and clubs were all the ragies go its full of the younger ones and some old go to drink until the early hours of the morning
Hi
15 girls arriving for a hens on the 18th of June for 4 days :cheers
We're going to Benidorm, staying at the Flamingo Oasis, 12th June = 5 weeks today!!!!! Can't wait!
due to go today,but ryanair have cancelled all flights to spain,no other airline has cancelled,not like ryanair :que
Sorry to hear that Kev...this is getting really frustrating isn't it, what have Ryanair said...are you still gonna get out there or is your trip cancelled now?

Best Regards - Taggy
hi taggy,rebooked for tommorow with jet2,id booked accomodation seperate with thomsons,also car hire,thought id just have to pay the price with jet2,puzzled why ryanair cancelled and nobody else,just hope its ok for tommorow,fingers crossed :tup
Yeah strange that with Ryanair...hope you get off ok tomorrow Kev!

Best Regards - Taggy
Just booked Jet2 flights from Blackpool 1st Sept for 2 weeks....ruddy long wait..wasn't sure i was going to manage Beni at all this year...but the bug bit me again, but will prob be my only visit this year, which is why i'm going for 2 weeks! Hope we are Ash Free by then!

Best Regards - Taggy
Said i'd track you down in the end Sue!!! LOL! :rofl

Best Regards - Taggy
Go on the 11th for a wk lol maybe this time will catch up sue ..What hotel you going to regente .... mazza
:omg We'll have to have a HT convention at this rate lol.. Any more regulars gonna be there at that time.. :rofl :rofl

Sue :)
I'm staying with my brother and sister-in-law for 3 days then having 4 days at the Sol Pelicanos/Ocas with some friends. :)
Oh heck! I usually do benidorm at the start of September as well!!!! This could get interesting. John
:rofl Scarborosmoggy, We are going room only as the girls like to eat out all the time and we got an excellent deal direct with Sol Melia.. I think it's about €37 a night per room inc taxes.. based on 2 people so cheap as chips.. It's worth that to be able to use the pool.

Sue :)
16th june for a fortnight at the Rio Park , and 8th september for 8 nights in the Rialto.

cannae wait
Anybody on here going to Beni for Spring Bank week? We are there Sunday 30 May to Saturday 5 June. :sun2
Staying in Las Dammas right on the front. Not stayed there before but it is right behind Caymon Baby.

Ash permitting of course!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.