Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
My friend is there end of September begining of Oct she too has a mobility scooter but she hires hers. Will tell her to look out for you, if you're still there, and you can have a race :tup

No Contest Glynis

Tell her to look out for us especially at the Tiki Bar as we meet up therewith relatives etc.

We put my 8mph scooter in the back of our car before the caravan is hitched up so I am not forking out on one of those terrible hire ones

When we were there last year the state of some of them was so dilapidated it's a wonder how they worked
Will do nearer the time :tup Les doesn't use a scooter at home as they have a car, but she needs one in Beni as it's too far for her to walk anywhere (she has lymphedema). Of an evening they usually go into Tommy's bar as it's near to where they stay. They are pals with Colin Campbell who does a live comedy drag type show and we met up with him on this visit in Tommy's. Will get you to send me a photo of your vroom machine nearer the date ;) :cheers
booked for Benidorm again :D 6 nights in Sept.
s/c, acquarium11.
I probably won't be on a Madge scooter :D

But I will be singing at every opportunity :rofl :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.