Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hoping to go again in Sept haven't booked yet though.
have booked now! Loixmar appts. 24 Sept for 5 nights.

second time this year!, can't wait :cheers
September 15th, staying at the Gemelos22 for a month....... :cheers :sun2
Miss Pink wrote:
Have a wonderful time WWAS xx

Thankyou Miss Pink, I'm sure we will. We stayed at the Gemelos22 for a month earlier this year and really enjoyed it.... :)
we stayed in Gemelos22 at easter, really liked the Appt!

Prices were a lot higher for Sept. though so we booked loixmar,
they're not too bad, we've stayed there before too.
whitewineandsoda wrote:
September 15th, staying at the Gemelos22 for a month....... :cheers :sun2

A month! Lucky you WW&S.... Looks like your there for gay pride weekend :cheers
8th untill 22nd September, and 3rd untill 11th November :D
Staying at the Nereo again.
Have a brilliant time & be sure to let us know how things go :cheers
Just found out im going to Fiesta park hotel on january the 9th for a week .. its been almost 30 years since i went to Benidorm, so i expect their will have been a lot of changes!
mitchellclr wrote:
Just found out im going to Fiesta park hotel on january the 9th for a week .. its been almost 30 years since i went to Benidorm, so i expect their will have been a lot of changes!

:tup Have a great time
7th April for 11 nights in Benidorm looking for long stay apartments (6months) when we retire winter 2014
Just booked going on 8th June -15th June Babylon hotel in the old town , never been to Benidorm but pals have said you can't go wrong with it .
Going 4th June for a couple of weeks. DOA,we are also in the Old Town, probably end up in the same bar and never know. I am sure you will have a good time.
Lensman 2002 wrote:
Not long until September now

Route planned for the drive down through France Campsite booked for the Tourer roll on 3rd September when we arrive

That was LAST YEAR.
This year still taking Tourer going across the road to Camping Arena Blanca
BUT
This year we are going on the Portsmouth - Bilbao ferry and then just a 5 hour ish drive instead of 4 days and even with the ferry-cruise we will save over £250+ each way compared to driving down through France.

Roll on September. If YOU are there and see me say hello watch out for a big Black Voyager mobility scooter, going twice as fast as all the locals :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.