Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
nice.just hot enough.may get the odd shower or two.but be carefull as sun is still strong to burn.
Hi, anyone going to be in Santa eulalia from the 25th of June for a week ? It's our 35th wedding anniversary on the 26th so anyone like to meet up for a drink ? Couples, singles, familys are all welcome.
Tom.
We are stopping at the Panorama Hotel, stopped there about 6 times now.

always said I would never go to the same place twice but we love it there. :sun2
Hi there, also going to the Panorama hotel, Es Cana. But we're going on the 22nd June for 2 weeks!!!! :) can't wait, no kids and for 2 weeks :D

Jeanette
No, not to the Panorama hotel, but to Es Cana, once in april.

Having read the reports of the hotel, i am really looking forward to it. :D

We have booked a pool view standard room (would have liked a sea view superior :rofl ) but beggars can't be choosers :D, we are hoping the rooms are large are there are 3 of us sharing.
The rooms are not that big but on saying that they are not small either. drinks are dearer than in the local pubs. the pool is really big and you can walk into it. the food is really good always something you can have never mind how fussy you are. kettle tea and coffee in the rooms. there is also a hairdryer.

the maid service is very good. and nearly all the staff speak english.

you will love it. :cheers
thanks for the reply, am looking forward to going now, can't come quick enough :)

are the hairdryers OK? as usually you have a rubbish one that isn't strong enough.

Jeanette
not that strong but they dry your hair ok. but it will be lay hot when you go you hair drys in a flash.
Tickets arrived today :fly .... 2 weeks in sirenis seaview... so excited... only 3 weeks to go :sun2 :)
Es Cana here we come in just over a weeks time!! Whoooohooooo!!!!! :sun2
we have just booked the Fiesta Don Carlos in Santa Eulalia for 10 days mid October
:)
Hi, going to Ibiza for the first time on 22nd May. Staying at Invisa Hotel La Cala in Santa Eulalia. Does anyone have any tips; good places to eat, visit, how to get to market, how long is transfer from airport, any good bars etc with a bit of live music etc? any advice is welcome... thanks
Hi Viv, the transfer time is approx 35 mins & if you are going to the hippy market in Es Cana then you can get the bus or take a taxi as it's only about 3 miles away :tup
Thanks, I wanted to go to the market but we arrive on the Wednesday at 11 am and leave the following wednesday morning. Normally markets finish about 2pm, I hope the one at Es Cana stays open a little later so I can make it :-)
It's on until about 6pm Viv so you should be able to make it. Just dump your case and run ;) :tup
Viv just read this on the net. If you do miss the Punta Arabi Hippie Market, (Es Cana), just outside Es Cana is the Las Dalias Hippie Market each Saturday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.