Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
anyone going end of august xxx
we're going to Port Des Torrent on 22nd August.......can't wait! woohoo
:sun2 Last minute booking - going to Fiesta Hotel Tanit 23/07/10 - 2 weeks to go and counting :sun2
Casa Luis in Santa Eulalia on 22nd August with hubby n my two boys - Seriously cannot wait, am counting the minutes lol!!!! :cheers :wave:
Going to Es Cana Ibiza end of Aug, just rang hotel to request same room as before (been there 5 times) they said it is red hot. can't wait. anybody else going in Aug? :sun2
5 weeks on Saturday and we will be going to Cala Llonga, can't wait 37 days and counting :fly :hols
10 days and counting!!!! I cant wait, look out Seaview here we come
Tickets arrived this morning only 31 days to go yipee :sun2
I was in Ibiza in july and stayed at Tropicana appartments in the bay. Due to family circumstances did not think I would go away next year but the lure of ibiza too strong. Have booked at Tropicana for next year 2-9 July 2011 just me and my two kidz 13 and 6 first time i will be away as a single parent. I just cant wait viva ibiza :cheers :cheers :cheers
Am sure you'll have a lovely time hoopie :sun2 :cheers
Got an absolute bargain for the Fiesta Don Carlos in 2011. With a £100 voucher for ex Portland customers we are paying £460 for 2 weeks half board each! This year we paid £620.
hoppie sorry to hear about your circumstances.nice to hear you can still get away.

not booked yet flights are not cheap enough for me yet.and i still have septs to go yet
Only just booked our 2010 visit !!!

John.
5 days and we will almost in Ibiza, really excited now. :sun2 :fly
5 days :cheers

Puerto San Miguel at the hotel beach club. 1st time to Ibiza :wave:
edit; less than 24 hours :)
booked last thursday with thomas cook.staying in playa den bossa 22nd june till 6th july 2011.funny thing is the original price i was willing to pay was £914.00.then it went up to £1003.then it went down to £860.00.anyway see you around if your there then.....woody
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.