Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
olive oil
:que

you will be able to purchase most of your needs remember it will always be cheaper to go native rather than eat imported brands
Reason for olive oil is as we're only going for a week if we bought it there only a small amount would get used so i'm instead putting a little bit into a small bottle.

I've got a very fussy eater as a boyfriend so will end up buying a lot of things that will be imported. Perhaps I'll be better taking some stuff with me?
hi mercadona supermarket is very good prices but eating out is very good value as well use the spanish cafes which are very good and good prices as well
we go twice a year selfcatring in tenerife we go in 3 weeks we take some cearals bacon hams ect teabags coffee put them in your suitcase
hope this helps have a good hol
There is a topic in the GHE forum HERE with some ideas for self catering and things to take with you. I'm sure there is another topic about self catering on a budget, but I can't find it.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.