Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Fingers crossed for your trip then.......hope you enjoy your time there.........they are hoping to try the property in Egypt as some friends enjoyed their stay there......they just made it home themselves before there was disruption with closure of Spanish airports.

Angie.
Is the sports bar any good? The world cup will be on whilst we are there and hubby is excited at the prospect of having somewhere to watch it [if he is very nice to me!]
Sports bar's good lots of screens and air conditioned, under the main bar opposite the gym near the supermarket.

It also has a big pull down screen.
Hi we have been to a few holiday villiages and looking at majorca for next year. Our family has grown since we last went away though and this means we will need two rooms :( can anyone tell me if this hotel has interconnecting rooms? thankyou :)
Haven't been before - 1st time this year but from the brochure it doesn't look as if they do interconnecting rooms.
Just got our tickets and it says in the info booklet that men have to wear long trousers in the Italian and Carribean Grill. Do they enforce this?

Also, would like a room with a nice view, not necessarily a pool one. Any recommendations for which block to ask for?

Thanks
Hi Mummykins,

Yes they do enforce the rule for men to wear long trousers in the A La Cartes.

Sorry cant help with which block to ask for as you know my daughter and family went at the very start of the season and all guests were put in the nearest blocks to the reception area.

Angie.
I would recommend block 2, 3 and possibly 5. 2looks onto the big pool with nice gardens in front, 3 and 4 look onto the pond but is very shaded during the day and 5 is right overlooking the main pool, Trousers are enforced in the Carribean & Italian but a bit more laxed unfortunately in the main dining area.
Hi Mummykins,

Yes jeans are acceptable as that is all my son-in-law wears and he had no problems.

Angie.
We are off in 2 weeks and trying to work out finances!

Can anyone tell me what activities are chargeable [I already know about the football academy]? And also what the charge is for towel hire and the safety deposit box?

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my posts - you have been really helpful!
Last year it was 15 euros deposit for a fortnight and you could change the towels on a mon, wed fri, sat ?

Also bingo was 2 euro a ticket at night & under 3's in the creche was payable locally or you could in advance as we done.
We are off on Monday - getting very excited! Just wondered how much it is for a safety deposit box?

And any tips from anyone who has been there on anything really!

Thanks
if you're self catering how much is it to upgrade to AI while you're there?
Don't know as we booked a/i direct with First Cholce.

If you have booked S/C through First Choice then they may be able to help you. Otherwise you could contact the hotel via their website which is Hotels Viva.com.
I have recently posted a review of the hotel if anyone wants to take a look!

Any questions, feel free to ask!
The reviews are currently on hold for approval at the moment due to a change in servers. Sorry for any inconvenience. :(
Anyone booked direct with 3 children??

Love the look of this place but online booking with Vivahotels only allows for 2ad & 2ch in a room so we have to book 2 rooms which is far too expensive for us.

If anyone has ever gotten around this, would be grateful to hear how! we dont mind sharing a bed with our little one she's only 3 & the others are 6 & 8. Great price €1200 accom only for one room sleeping the 2ad & 2ch but adding a studio on for the extra child
price near doubles & would not be used, we;d still put her in with us :(

Im also presuming there is aircon & its possible to upgrade to AI etc. once we have arrived & checked out the food?

many thanks in advance for any replies.

KJ. x
Yes, the aircon is very good. As for 3 kids and 2 adults in the room, think the max occupancy is 4 so don't know how you would get round this. Think you can upgrade to AI when you get there. Bear in mind that if you book direct, you won't be able to use the kids clubs as they are run by First Choice.

Hope this helps!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.