Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
It costs 1 euro for I think it was either 10 or 15 mins for internet use at reception.
Hi, can anyone recommend any days out for children aged 9 and 5.

Obviously marineland is a good choice but can anyone recommend other excursions and if possible the best place to book (is there any outside tour places near the hotel?)

Going on the 31st! Can't wait! :wave:
HI dos anyone know how much it is to upgrade to all inclusive and what are the snacks that you can have.thanks.
hi! im thinking of booking here for early-mid sept 2011 it looks and sounds great! but its sooo expensive! anyway i was just wondering are there any indoor activities if the weather was not very good? our baby will be 16 1/2 months when we want to go, some of the thompson family hotels say they have soft play areas, is there anything like this there or an alternative?

also i was wondering if the beach is child freindly? thanks
We were there last year and our kids are older so don't know if there is a soft play area - I didn't see one. There may be something in the kids club room though. I imagine that if it did rain then the only option would be to put your little one into the kids club if you are happy to do so. Other than that there isn't much inside except for a small indoor pool. There is a large indoor room with a bar and a big screen so the reps might put on a kids film in there.

The beach is very nice but it is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel.

Anything else just ask!
thankyou, i still havnt decided! lol another question, do you have to pay for alot of the actvities whilst there? are there any included for toddlers? (i appriciate you may not know though as yours are older)
Had a look at their website and they do charge for their creche for kids up to 35 months - which could be really pricey on top of the cost of this hotel which I felt was expensive. The kids clubs are only free when they turn 3. Have a look at their home page click on Holiday Villlages and then Kids Clubs and you will get all the details there.
thankyou, i dont think we would use the crech anyway. i will take a look at their page, thanks
Hello everybody,

Been looking at the Holiday village viva in Majorca for this years holiday in June, Has anybody been and is it recommended. Anything I should know before booking. Any help or pointers as always are gratefully received.

Thanks for any help
  • Edited by David 2012-01-03 22:14:15
    Merged with existing topic, which may provide some useful info while you wait for some fresh feedback
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.