Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
thats good that you enjoyed it. The price to go to the Iberostar is quite cheap at the moment but i heard the beach isnt great? We defiantly want to return to Cozumel next year aswell. :)
Yes your right the beach isnt as nice, this is why originally we went to hvws, i always choose a hotel with a beautifull beach, to be honest it wasnt that bad the only downside was the sea itself, it was a little rocky to get in, sand shoes are a must, the hotel was definately much better so it kinda made up for it...have a look on trip advisor at the reviews they speak for themselves........enjoy your holidays next year wherever you end up going..
We will hopefully be booking in the next few weeks for September 09. Anyone else booking/booked to go this year?
:)
we have booked for july this year hopefully everything will be ok..
We have just booked to go on 6th June 2009. Looking forward to it as reviews seem to be a lot better and the price was too good compared to staying in Europe :tup
We wont be returning to the brilliant holiday village this year anymore due to family wedding plans :duh !! But are waiting for prices to come out for next summer.

Hope everyone has a great time, im sure it will be even better than last year!
WERE OFF WITH THE DONZ IN JUNE MEXICO BEST BE READY FOR US
:sun2
Im trying to find a summer holiday we have 2 kids ages 4 and 8 yrs old, ive been looking at this hotel and the dominican republic.
We have been to HV turkey so i know what the concept of a HV is.
Can anyone tell me do any of the pools here have slides it isnt clear in the brochure????
Whats the food like? is there a good variety and choice?

Im a bit worried as its only a 3*plus and wouldnt usually bother with anything less than a 4* thats why ive been looking at the Riu's in Dom Rep aswell.
the one in mexico has two slides. though they not very good, my 5 yr old was bored of them after a day or so
Hi all,

Anyone been this year yet?? Doesn't seem to be much action at the mo' :que
The holiday village is only open May - October for UK guests.. so should be a few more reviews over the next 6 weeks or so :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.