General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I too would be interested in the low deposit holiday if any one knows of a company thats doing it at the moment.
lunn poly, £99 deposit,then pay the rest of the deposit 6 weeks later.Thats thomsons holidays(lunn poly is now thomsons)
sallington
Booked with portland and paid low deposit, balance due 8 weeks before departure 2006.
Total cost of holiday 1326.00 deposit 78.00.
Be careful - on Portland's site it says that if you pay the low deposit of £26pp you must pay the balance of the deposit 6 weeks later.

There have been several cases on this site about people paying a low deposit then having to cancel the holiday and having to pay the full deposit. Read the small print.

Pippa
Hi All,

I have booked with Thomas Cook for October 2006. We paid £50pp low deposit. We also got a special offer of £10pp classic insurance. We need to pay the balance of the deposit 6th September.

Lea28
All they have sent out is the holiday invoice, this states that the remaining balance is due 25 June 2006.On the back of this are the conditions of booking but nothing mentioned there either?
Thanks everyone

Going places are doing a NILL deposit and a post dated cheque for £105 for sept the 1st which isn't bad :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.