Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
i was disagree with you on the well being of the horses there

we thought the horses looked old and tired and a lot of them had whip marks on them, and sores where the harnesses had rubbed

we would have liked a go but felt pity for the horses has we never saw them get fed or watered
we felt sorry for the horses,we never saw them being watered.
This year in G/S we did not see the horse and carriages ,the only thing was the ponys taking kids for a ride .So dont know what has happened to them I felt realy sorry for them as they used to stand about in the hot sun.all day. :(
just returned from g/s and saw lots of horse and carriages, the poor horses were stood all day with no shade and i felt sorry for the poor things
i agree with everyone on this - they are in the sun all day - i never saw them being fed or watered and they generally looked unhappy. they seemed to work for about 15 hrs a day aswell. if everyone said no to these rides then maybe they would stop them!!! but then what happens to the poor horses?.......
post deleted
As you have already been told twice before, please do not post in bold.
Fiona HT mod

Sorry about that, all my posts were done around the same time so I obviously did not see your messages until after I had done my postings.
Fair enough. I was just about to pm you in case you had missed all the messages!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.